• Gone are the millions of individual detail pages. The information you need is in the alphabetical listings.
• No more switching to mobile-friendly pages. All the content is on mobile-friendly pages, which work on desktop computers also.
• A sitemap that will help search engines access the information so they can index it. I would have done that sooner if I had known how.
• Coming soon: a search form so you can find a listing quickly.
• The same standards for requesting removal of your own information, but the on-line form is different now. Click here.